A start-up, growing business or a multi-national setting up local operations can’t always afford the services of an in-house Chief Financial Officer. A Virtual (outsourced) CFO works across all areas of your business including providing strategic business advice and expertise to achieve your short and long-term objectives.
Virtual CFO works on a part time basis for your business and provides the following services to your business:
- Preparation of management accounts including attendance at board meetings
- Monthly/Quarterly Tax Office compliance
- Annual preparation of financial statements and tax return
- Payroll management including related tax compliance
- Strategic business advice including financial insight and analysis
- Budgeting and cash-flow projections
- Tax advisory and planning
- Independent Director and Resident Director services including Corporate Compliance obligations
With over 10 plus years’ experience in assisting start-ups expand and multi-nationals set up local operations, we can assist your business by keeping an eye on costs, increasing efficiency and helping you grow your business.